This page is for documents and notices specific to NOFF members, including notices of meetings, and our constitution (which the legislation calls our Rules).
NOFF Constitution (13 pages, PDF)
Annual General Meeting
The 2021 AGM of Neighbours of Fish Farming will be held at 10 am Saturday 11 September. Email us (see below) for location details).
- Only financial members of NOFF may participate and vote at AGMs
- Because business at an AGM is restricted to matters circulated prior to the meeting, the AGM will be immediately followed by an ordinary meeting, at which members can raise matters without notice.
The business of the meeting, as prescribed by our constitution, is:
- to confirm the minutes of the last preceding annual general meeting
- to receive from the committee reports on its transactions during the preceding financial year (president, treasurer)
- to elect the officers of NOFF and the ordinary committee members
- if required, to appoint the auditor and determine his or her remuneration (not required)
An AGM may also consider other special business, but this must be notified to all members at least two weeks in advance, so we must receive any such notice by Friday 27 August to give us time to notify everyone. If you have any such business, please email us (see below) with the details. You may also raise any issues at the ordinary meeting following the AGM.
All official positions are declared vacant at each AGM, so we will be deciding on the president, vice-president, treasurer / public officer, and secretary, and up to six other committee members.
Nominations must be in writing and signed by the nominee and two nominators. Nominations must be received prior to the AGM and close Friday 27 August.
You can email completed nomination forms to Secretary, Glenn Sanders, at email@example.com or Membership Officer, Paul Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org, or, mail to PO Box 83, Cygnet, Tasmania 7112 (allow at least three days for delivery).
Download a nomination form (one page, PDF)